We have included sizing charts. These charts are to be used as a general guide to insure a better fit. All measurements are in inches. For greater accuracy have someone else take your measurements. Size charts are a general guide. Due to vendor specifications, sizes may vary.
- A. Hats
- Measure around your head ½ inch above the ears and above the eyebrow ridge. Convert inches to your hat size using the Hat chart.
- Shirts and Blouses
- B. NECK -- Measure your neck size by measuring around your neck, or, you can measure a collar of a shirt that fits. Lay the collar flat on the counter, then measure from the center of the collar button to the far end of the collar buttonhole. Convert inches to neck size using the chart.
- C. SLEEVE LENGTH-- Measure from the base of the back of the neck across the shoulder, down to your bent elbow and then down to the wrist. Sleeve length is to the nearest inch.
- D. CHEST-BUST-- Measure under your arms and across the shoulder blades at the fullest part of your chest/bust keeping the measuring tape snug and horizontal.
- E. WAIST-- Measure your waist at the level you normally wear your jeans. Keep 1 finger between the tape and your body. Round up to the nearest inch.
- F. HIPS -- Measure around fullest part of the hips while standing with feet flat on the floor.
- G. INSEAM-- Measure your inseam by taking a pair of jeans that are the length you like and lay them flat. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam to the bottom of the pant hem.
- Order your belt size two inches larger than your pants waist measurement. If you wear a 36 inch waist in your jeans then order a 38 inch belt.
- Order your normal street shoe size unless otherwise specified. New boots fit snug at the instep, arch, and ball of the foot. Heel slippage is normal for a good fit. Boots will "break in" and conform to your foot.